Plotteroonie Sept 2, 2019 0:34:33 GMT
Post by noctemq on Sept 2, 2019 0:34:33 GMT
I recommend checking out their tracker below for their bios and current relationships!!
Cherryhawk (moth, female, mated)
Blackmoon (root, male, single)
- I don't think anyone's ever hated her before. Is that possible? Does anyone want to try? ? ?
- An experienced mother could teach her how to rope in four kits at once.
- Family thread!
Addersnap (ivy, male, single)
- Literally anything, I have so much muse for this man!
- He could use someone soft and optimistic to balance his grump out on.
- If anyone wants to hear him talk like an elder about the gool ol' days, especially someone younger, that could be fun- especially if it's during a patrol or hunt!
Suncatcher (mist, female, SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE)
- Anyone want to be annoyed? Bothered? Bullied?
- He could also make a genuine friendship with someone, like they tell him to shut up and just relax
- SPA DAY. He's kind of a diva and can fix up some frizzy she-cat while making some classic salon gossip.
Berrykit (moth, female, too young for that)
- She could use a girl to flirt with, or two. The more the merrier honestly LOL..... She's kind of a player but in an innocent way? Like she can't contain her love for the ladies???
- She could be a wing-man for a tom and it could go horrible right or wrong. Cue romcom shenanigans here, where she stars as the not-so-helpful side character to the main love plot.
- Sun is super chill and could even make friends past the Mist border. She's kind of a peace-loving, molly-loving floater.
- She's a moth baby in mist, so literally everything is interesting rn
- She makes a mist best friend??? and then has to leave once the ashes are cleared in her camp?? I cry. even sadder if they form a baby crush on each other!!
- She could also learn about what the moth clan actually looks like from an older moth kid!